Sexual desire is (in most cases) a normal part of all healthy human; males and female lives.
During disasters and crisis sex is the quiet secret happening in the background even though it is rarely spoken of. Like anything that is important in life that goes unspoken and not prepared for; bad results occur when you are unprepared. Everyone who wishes to practice and prepare for disasters and crisis needs to consider sex in their plan.
If you doubt the idea that sex needs to be part of your preparedness and survival plan consider these statistics:
- Pregnancies spike after serious disasters and crisis
- Unprotected sex
- Apocalyptic sex -
- "Well the world is ending so"
- "Hold me I am so scared ….. "
- "If I am going to die I want to do it first….. "
- You would not believe the crazy things that people do when they are disoriented, scared and feeling helpless.
During Hurricane Katrina and Sandy's aftermath women were offering sex on Craigslist in trade for gasoline, food and generators. People revert to the most basic forms of power, manipulation and vice when their entire world is turned upside down.
Explore with us the ways to limit the downside and increase both your survivability and safety while doing it.